0
To all haters who called AVRIL ugly…..check her out now, all the acne is gone

4 months ago, Avril exposed herself to ridicule after she posted a photo of her face full of acne. Since then, she has been using some Oriflame products and the results are just magical.


Check her out now;


They laughed at me about 4 months ago. Ridiculed me to a point i didn’t even understand what for. Made memes and called me ugly. But guess what, my acne scars are slowly fading away!


My forehead doesn’t have even one pimple yet that was the heaviest affected bit on my face. No condition is permanent.


Always remember that. Thank you Oriflame for helping me understand my skin. Give me another 4 months and my skin will be completely healed #TruePerfection #NoMakeUpSelfie #IAmBeautifulAndIKnowIt #BreathInBreathOut #LetTheTrollingBegin #TryJuicingItReallyHelps



Post a Comment

 
Top